We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our internal customers directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with UWAI team members. You will also collaborate with support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy for key internal systems.
- Meet regularly with key internal teams to collect and analyse user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Implements usage tracking and analyze patterns to validate new feature requirement.
- Have strong solution skills in translating needs to product functionalities.
- Work with leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Coordinate with engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Represent company in product or domain specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and new products.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Two or more years experience in product management or similar role
- A people friendly person with extraordinary organisational skills
- Ability to think creative and solve problem
- Familiarity in agile development framework will be preferable.
- Prior experience in development or program management will be a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying