Are you super organised, wanting to learn, super inquisitive and love start ups? I am looking for someone to be my right hand, to help me organise my day.
You should be a university graduate in any discipline.
Each day will see you problem solving and multi-tasking, assuming responsibility for planning, organising, and executing major projects (e.g., calls and meetings entailing coordination of schedules of senior leadership participants). You will also be responsible for planning conference calls, events and customers.
- Manage and maintain my calendar including scheduling appointments, internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate travel itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation, rental car and other travel needs.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Complete monthly out of pocket expenses.
- Secure appropriate signatures and track documents through the approval process on behalf of CEO.
- Serve as a liaison with internal staff at all levels.
- Interact with external partners as well as leadership.
- Provide assistant and support on various projects such as new employee onboarding, Board calendar planning and staff communication.
- Support other Senior Management staff on other projects as needed.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, briefing materials and presentations as needed.
- Provide administrative support in order to increase his availability for executive level responsibilities.
- A minimum Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in the following Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent professional oral and written communication skills.
- Superior customer-service skills, intellectual curiosity and strong business acumen.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Can effectively work remotely.
- Team player mentality
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic; moves fast
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent communicator who expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying