If you're a skilled help desk manager who can provide support to customers across Australia. You will be responsible for answering inquiries, troubleshooting issues and ensuring any issues are quickly resolved. If you love working with real live customers in a fast paced and global ready company, this is the role for you.
- Run the help desk being ultimately responsible for the experience customers have with UWAI.
- Receive and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Assist customers as and when required, with technical and non technical issues, creating a knowledge base for which to help current and future customers.
- Collaborate with internal partners to implement new technologies to improve operational efficiency
- Prepare periodic reports for management with recommendations and trends
- Work with Product Managers to ensure improvements, suggestions and customer feedback is quickly and efficiently fed into our product development plan.
- 5 years of experience in the industry
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Demonstrable skills troubleshooting a wide range of B2B related issues
- Strong organizational skills with eye for detail
- Atleast 1+ years spent leading others in a help desk environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying